This article describes a simulation-basedracing game and the technical issues during its maintenance. Read more on Gran Turismo 7 Server Maintenance Uk.
Have you faced any issues while gaming on a popular game based on car racing? If so, let’s understand the issue that interrupted the continuous gaming experience of several video game players.
Video game enthusiasts from the United Kingdom and other parts of the world got extremely frustrated by the technical glitch that restricted the smooth gaming for thousands of gamers.
Online discussions were made to solve the glitch on various online platforms. Read more on Gran Turismo 7 Server Maintenance Uk.
About Server issues of Gran Turismo 7
A recent update made for Gran Turismo 7 by its developers, Polyphony Digital, delayed the gamers from participating in the online game for almost a day. The technical maintenance process also resulted in the restriction of online gaming access of GT7.
As per the official statement from the developers, the maintenance was related to an updated version of the game (version 1.08) that got replaced with the previous version 1.07. In addition to that, the developers officially apologized to the gamers for the lousy gaming experience during the maintenance process.
Gran Turismo 7 Server Maintenance Uk
- The maintenance process deploying the latest gaming version took around 24 hours.
- To avoid the gamer’s profile deletion, the developers took the game offline to conduct the maintenance procedures.
- The update got initiated as several issues were reported by the gamers using PS4 and PS5 consoles.
- An official statement was published on the website of Polyphony Digital, elaborating the maintenance process.
- Taking the game offline was initiated to protect the data of the registered players to avoid safety issues.
What is Gran Turismo 7(GT7)?
- The publisher of GT7 is Sony Interactive Entertainment. Learn on Gran Turismo 7 Server Maintenance Uk.
- Gran Turismo 7 is a simulation game based on car racing developed by Polyphony Digital.
- Kazunori Yamauchi is the director of GT7.
- GT7 is currently available on platforms such as PS4 and PS5.
- GT7 got officially released on 4th March 2022 with multiplayer and single-player modes.
- Within the first week of GT7’s release, it becomes UK’s best-selling videogame for the week.
- Metacritic rated the game 87/100.
More On the Issue and Current Status
- The official Twitter handle tweeted about the extended maintenance process to inform the gamers beforehand. Let’s know more about Gran Turismo 7 Server Maintenance Uk.
- The Tweet official got posted on 17th March 2022 evening.
- Currently, the server is working, and the latest gaming version, 1.08, is available for gamers.
- Kazunori Yamauchi himself posted an official post on the website apologizing to the gamers. In addition to that, he also mentions all the details associated with the maintenance activities and the updated version.
Restriction to gaming servers can be highly frustrating for regular gamers as players can’t participate in various online multiplayer tournaments and competitions to improve their gaming scores. To know more, kindly visit.
Have you faced issues similar to Gran Turismo 7 Server Maintenance Uk? If so, please comment on it.