Is Anyas Legit? The portal comes with footwear for men and women, along with various essentials. Read the article to figure out the shop’s legitimacy.
Would you like to collect a variety of elegant, stylish, classic footwear? If you have a soft corner for collecting trendy designer shoes, Anyas store can be your shopping destination.
This shop is present on the internet and currently has become one of the trending e-retail shopping centers Worldwide. The shop brings premium products such as foot health products and accessories, apart from the footwear collection, making this online shop unique and trending.
However, Is Anyas Legit? Would it be safe if netizens made purchases from this shop? Let us figure it out.
How legitimate is the Anyas shop?
Although the site brings some unique products along with footwear, legitimacy should be analyzed before spending money. In addition, when it comes to saving your data like credit card details, email ID, name, and address, you should be more careful as data theft has become one of the major crimes in the United States. So, now we will check the Anyas shop authenticity-
- Piracy Content: 29% duplicate data and 30% common data.
- Remarks: Anyas Reviews are unavailable.
- Domain Enlistment Date: The date is 18th September 2020, which means it’s around 1.5 years old.
- Broken Hyperlinks: No non-clickable hyperlink is available.
- Domain ID: The domain is anyas-shop.com.
- Payout Processes: Various processes.
- Trust Score: Trust score is somewhat poor. The ratings are 17 percent.
- Skipped Pages: Availability of 182 skipped pages.
- Address Verification: The shop hasn’t declared its location.
- Social Connection: Some clickable icons are present in the bottom section.
- Operator Details: The company name hasn’t been uncovered due to restrictions.
- Missing Information: Number, address, email ID, replacement policy.
The site is pretty old, yet its credibility is very low.
What is the Anyas shop?
Is Anyas Legit? Well, the shop is on an online platform, selling men’s and women’s shoes, along with foot healthcare products and different useful accessories. On the landing page, there are categories sections which are divided into Footwear, Foot Health, Accessories, and All Product sections. Apart from this, inside the home page, collections can be viewed and browsed.
The single product page possesses much information such as color options (Black, Gray, and so on), size options (start from 35 to end with 44), a short description, a fit guide, a size chart, and specifications. On the product page, there is a section where buyers can ask anything related to the product to clear doubts.
Specifications (Following Anyas Reviews):
- Physical Address: The address couldn’t be discovered due to restrictions.
- Contact Number: The contact number is unknown.
- Link: https://anyas-shop.com
- Reviews: The client’s remarks are not accessible.
- Corporate Email ID: The email address isn’t present as well.
- Canceling Procedure: Worldwide, consumers can cancel orders before the shipment is done.
- Shipping Duration: Domestic delivery can consume around 1 week to 10 days. In contrast, international delivery with the DHL process can consume 3 to 4 days after shipping.
- Exchange Policy: Details have not been discovered as it is absent.
- Delivery Charges: Free delivery for all.
- Is Anyas Legit: The legitimacy hasn’t been proven.
- Return Policy: Return process stays valid for 3 weeks.
- Refund Duration: Refunds are generally closed within 5 to 7 days.
- Payment Gateways: Shop Pay, G Pay, and PayPal.
- Men’s and women’s footwear is available.
- Different accessories and foot health care products are available.
- Various cash-paying gateways.
- Accounts are present on social sites.
- The consumers’ comments can’t be accessed.
- The address and corporate email ID are absent.
- Missing contact number and replacement policy.
- Plagiarism is present.
Consumers’ ratings and reviews regarding ‘Is Anyas Legit‘:
Being present for around 1 and half years, the shop has not succeeded in acquiring remarks on its page. It only lowers the site authority, so the owner should care for it. Plus, no reviews and ratings on weblogs.
Although the site has accounts on social media, those are less active as only 1200+ followers it has earned throughout the time. So, we think the owner should care about online promotion. Additionally, read the process of getting reimbursement on PayPal.
The site is old, yet the poor trust score, no proper reviews, and missing address details are some flaws. So, Is Anyas Legit? It seems suspicious despite its presence on social platforms. So, buyers can purchase shoes from reputable stores. In addition, check the tip on how to claim reimbursement on Credit Cards.
Is this write-up insightful? Please comment in the review section.