Branded shoes at discounted prices always look attractive to most buyers. Please read our “Is Eevshop Legit” article about websites that sell shoes.
Many footwear brands like Nike, Adidas, and more do not sell their highest demanded and designer shoes at reasonable prices. As a result, people earn and save enough to purchase branded shoes. Extreme footwear care also comes into play by buying branded shoes.
Eevshop is an ecommerce site that sells branded footwear to Worldwide buyers. You can thoroughly peruse our article if you want answers to the “Is Eevshop Legit” question. But, first, let us understand our findings with regards to Eevshop.
Is Eevshop Trustable?
You can carefully read the below-listed points to know and understand our findings on the legitimate concerns of Eevshop. They are:
- Address Authenticity: The website’s registered address locates in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Trust Index: The site has gained a 1% trust index.
- Website Age: Eevshop is 18 days old on 15th January 2022 because it was created on 28th December 2021.
- Plagiarism: We fount plagiarism in the webpage content, product descriptions, product images, and company’s email address.
- Eevshop Reviews: The customers have given all positive reviews on the website but we cannot consider these legit.
- Community Channel: We could not find any community channel dedicated to Eevshop.
- Missing Details: The company is hiding its telephone or mobile number for you to contact them.
- Payment Methods: Not mentioned on the website. You can check the payment methods at the cart check-out process.
- Broken Links: Many broken URLs like FAQs, social media icons, and mobile application downloading platforms are found.
- Customer Feedback: The company has fewer reviews from the buyers, and they are not pleasant to read.
- Is Eevshop Legit: With the website appeal and its essential details, we cannot claim it to be legit.
After exploring more on the internet, we found that Eevshop is an exact imitation of other ecommerce websites involved in online phishing and scams. According to our judgment, Eevshop looks suspicious to place an order for branded and designer shoes regardless of the cost-effective prices.
Brief of Eevshop:
Eevshop is online footwear selling website that features highly popular brands like Adidas, Nike, Jordan, etc. It sells the products at reasonable rates to worldwide buyers. The company claims to offer the best product at the best price.
“Is Eevshop Legit?”- Understand with Its Specifications!
- URL: https://eevshop.com/
- Website Creation Date: 28th December 2021
- Website Expiry Date: 27th December 2022
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Company Address: Harrow Essex, 110 Ann Rd, United Kingdom
- Phone Number: Not Specified
- Shipping Period: 4-7 business days
- Shipping Cost: Not Mentioned
- Refund: Not Specified
- Return: Applicable when you contact Eevshop customer care.
- Order Cancellation: Not Specified
- Exchange: Not Mentioned
- Replacement: No Information Found
- Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction: No Details Derived
- Order Processing Time: 1-2 working days
- Payment Modes: Not Mentioned
- Social Media Connections: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram social media icons are available, but their URLs are broken or inaccessible.
- Is Eevshop Legit: Not at all
Pros of Eevshop:
- Exclusive footwear collection of Nike, Jordan, and Adidas brands
- Ships products in all countries
- Heavy discount range of 50-70%
Cons of Eevshop:
- Completely imitated website
- Missing company details and broken website links
- Copied content, images, and email address
What do buyers say about Eevshop?
The official Eevshop website does not feature any buyers’ reviews or testimonials. However, feedback from a few customers is found on a few third-party websites reviewing platforms. For example, one user mentioned that he had been waiting for three days to get his order and shipment details. He further says in his Eevshop Reviews that the company never responded to his queries or complaints until now.
Another buyer said that Eevshop has a sole payment method- PayPal. Since the shoes were on discount and PayPal was the safest payment method, the buyer quickly paid the order amount in full. However, the Eevshop website did not take the buyer to another stage to complete the order placement or processing operations for the Adidas shoes .
If you have ever been scammed with a credit card, you can also read how to get refund from the credit card if scammed for more details.
The final answer to “Is Eevshop Legit?” is finally here. By analyzing the above-listed findings, we find Eevshop a suspicious website. Please read how to get a refund from PayPal for an item not received if you have paid any money to Eevshop.
Please give your valuable feedback on our hard work for this article. We will appreciate if you write your suggestions in the comments.