We bring you an exclusive review to decide Is Flysurance Legit? Before you shop on flysurance.co.uk, please read this article.
Are you travelling to different countries for personal and business purposes (or) on holiday? As PCR test and Fit to Fly certification is required, are you looking to take the test at your home instead of going to a diagnostic centre in the United Kingdom and Spain? Are you worried as most diagnostic centres do not make their results available for tour operators?
Flysurance.co.uk provides a solution for this. So, let us review Is Flysurance Legit.
The legitimacy of flysurance.co.uk:
- Creation of Domain: 16th June 2021 at 00:00:00 Hrs.
- Website Age: the website was created six months back.
- Website Expiry: 16th June 2022 at 00:00:00 Hrs. Short life expectancy.
- Trustworthiness: the trust rank of flysurance.co.uk is 8%(terrible).
- Country of origin: The country of origin for flysurance.co.uk is unknown.
- Proximity to Suspicious Websites: 11/100. The website is less suspicious.
- Threat Profile:1/100. It is a good sign.
- Phishing Score:0/100. It is a positive aspect.
- Malware Score:1/100. It is a positive highlight.
- Spam Score: 0/100, which is suitable for not receiving unwanted messages.
- Social relations: flysurance.co.uk is present on social media sites like FB and Instagram includes 1,226 followers with Flysurance Reviews.
Flysurance.co.uk is a medical diagnostic company that assists travellers in PCR and Antigen tests. flysurance.co.uk works with more than thirty-five travel agents and tour operators to make your test results easily accessible and available.
Flysurance.co.uk provides Fit to Fly Antigen test results within one hour. flysurance.co.uk provides PCR test results within one to three days. flysurance.co.uk also assisted in day two and day eight home tests.
- Buy test kits at: https://flysurance.co.uk/.
- Price range: Test services start from £16.
- Contact details: not provided. It is considered to check Is Flysurance Legit.
- Address: Flysurance L.T.D., The Dunmow, Ashton Rd, Edge Green, Cheshire-WA33UU.
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Social media links: not provided.
- Owner’s details: flysurance.co.uk owner’s information is masked using internet censorship.
- Terms: Mentioned but plagiarized from other Covid test websites.
- Shipping: Kits in Royal Mail 2nd Class are shipped freely. There is a £0.99 charge for Royal Mail Trackable shipment and £2.99 for Next Day DPD Delivery.
- Delivery Policy: There is a processing time till the next day for orders received after 1:00 PM. This policy is accounted for to check Is Flysurance Legit. Orders placed on weekends will be shipped on the next working day.
- Tracking: Possible for Royal Mail Trackable shipment and Next Day DPD delivery only.
- Returns Policy: As kits are related to health and safety, returns are not accepted.
- Refund Policy: As no returns are accepted, no refund is processed.
- Payment mode: In £ using Amex, Apple Pay, Mastercard, Discover, Visa, Discover, and Diners club card.
- A unique website to save your time by ordering different test kits online
- Flysurance.co.uk lists your test results on the UK government website. It is a positive highlight to review Is Flysurance Legit.
- Flysurance.co.uk provides quick results and works with different travel operators
- After ordering the test kits, you need to self assist by taking the test.
- You need to courier the test kits to flysurance.co.uk for analyses.
- You need to fill out an online form with personal information on flysurance.co.uk. These steps are lengthy and tedious.
On social media sites like Facebook, subscribers had rated flysurance.co.uk at 3.4/5 stars. On reliable reviewing sites like Trustpilot, there are 288 reviews with a 4.6/5 stars rating. The YouTube Flysurance Reviews point out that flysurance.co.uk is potentially a legitimate website.
There are positive reviews available on the internet about flysurance.co.uk. flysurance.co.uk has a poor Alexa ranking of 6,872,389. As flysurance.co.uk takes PayPal payments, please read about PayPal Scams.
Most of the negative reviews show that test results are not provided on time that resulted in no departure and quarantine of travellers, no response from customer service over the e-mail, no live chat available, delay in regular and overnight shipments, overall poor customer service, non-receipt of test kits, etc.
Flysurance.co.uk is registered with the government of the UK; positive customer reviews show that it is a POTENTIALLY legitimate website, and answered Is Flysurance Legit. However, due to the low trust score (may increase over some time), its recent launch and short life expectancy, it is suggested ONLY for experienced users. As Flysurance takes Credit Card payments, please read about Credit Card and Internet SCAM.
Was the Flysurance Review informative? Please share your views on the Flysurance Review.