This article reveals the realities to solve Is Polaplus Green Tea Mask Scam Or Legit. Explores its authenticity before investing here.
Do you take care of your face? If yes, then you would be using various face masks. Face masks are the added touch for your skincare routine.
Individuals in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom use a face mask for specific concerns in the skin like excess oil, spore formation, etc.
Are you the one who is looking for the perfect facemask? Did you go through Polaplus Green Tea Mask?
Then, read below to learn Is Polaplus Green Tea Mask Scam Or Legit.
Polaplus is an e-commerce portal that trades on the clothing platform. Though this site focuses on a few sophisticated fashion products, we also found the availability of face masks on the site.
This article will reveal the truth behind the Polaplus Tea Mask.
Why use facemask?
Before learning about this product, we need to understand the use of facemask in general.
Facemask gives a deep cleanse to your skin and protects the skin from aggressors like pollution. It protects from inevitable pores, blackheads, and bacteria.
Therefore we emphasized the significant features through customer reviews to answer the question: Is Polaplus Legit?
Features of Polaplus Green Tea Mask
- Contains Green tea extract that deeply; cleans the skin effectively from dirt and pores.
- It balances the oil in the face and replenishes skin from moisture.
- It effectively decreases the blackheads and improves skin completeness.
- It is easy to use and adopts the design of a rotating head.
Notes to use the product
The interval for dry skin and mixed skin use is 1 to 2 times.
The interval for Oily skin is 2 to 3 times.
The interval for Normal skin is once a week.
Specification on Is Polaplus Green Tea Mask Scam Or Legit.
- Brand name: Polaplus
- Product name: Poreless Deep Cleanse Green Tea mask
- Product Size: Length: 10cm; Width: 5cm; Height: 5cm
- Product Weight: 97 gram
- Net Weight of Product: 40 gm
- Suitable for: All skin types
- Guarantee: 90 days
- Number of bottles: 1
- Sale: Buy 1 Bottle, save 80 % on the 2nd; Buy 2 bottles and get 1 free.
- Cost: 24.99 $
What is inside the box?
The box contained one bottle of 40 g green tea Purifying clay stick mask. The bottle is designed with a rotary head that is more convenient to use.
The query Is Polaplus Green Tea Mask Scam Or Legit is yet unsolved. Let us dig more into this product.
How to Use?
- Spin the paste inside the bottle and apply it to your face.
- Apply the paste evenly with the help of a rotary head bottle.
- Leave the applied mask for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- After it dries completely, rinse the face with water.
- It is affordable and is available for all skin types.
- The product is described in detail with appropriate information.
- The product’s official website has only a 2% trust score.
- This product is not available on any other relevant site.
Let us notify legitimacy more to answer Is Polaplus Green Tea Mask Scam Or Legit.
- Accessibility: The product is not available on any relevant and trustworthy site.
- Trust score: The trust score of the website is 2 %. It is categorized in the bad trust score index.
- Shipping charges: It is free worldwide.
- Delivery time: 4 to 5 weeks to any place worldwide
- Content originality: The product is a sudden introduction to the site. The niche of the site mentioned in the about us section is clothing.
- Payment method: The site acknowledges through; Amex, Apple Pay, PayPal, Master Card, and Visa.
- Return Policy: Specific days are unnoticed. However, money back and easy returns are approved.
- Social media links: It is connected to Twitter, Facebook, and Pin interest.
Polaplus Green Tea Mask Reviews
We found several happy customers who had given feedback about the product on the Polaplus website.
However, we did not notice this product on any other relevant site, and hence customer reviews were also missing in trusted websites.
Moreover, refer to How To Check If The Product Is Genuine Or Not?
Our analysis observed that this product is only available on Polaplus.com. Additionally, considering all the points above, we would suggest you skip the idea of purchasing the product.
Do you notice more points to solve Is Polaplus Green Tea Mask Scam Or Legit? If yes, comment down in the comment section below.
You might all be interested in purchasing face cleansing brushes. Click here to learn about the Best Cleansing Brushes.